THMEP Benefits Include:
1. Health and Accident Insurance: THMEP pays the premium for the
resident and his/her immediate family. Maternity benefits are also
provided as part of the insurance.
2. Dental Insurance: THMEP pays the premium for the resident and
his/her immediate family: 100% coverage for routine work, 80%
coverage for basic work, 50% coverage for major work
3. Life Insurance: $100,000 term life insurance is provided.
4. Disability Insurance: Full pay for three months; $1,500/month
5. Professional Liability Insurance, while performing duties that
are normally included in the training program. (Includes"tail
6. Workers' and Unemployment Compensation Insurance.
7. Social Security employer contributions.
8. Uniform Coats: Provided by THMEP.
9. Vacation: Four weeks paid vacation each year.
10. Leave of Absence: Paid leave of absence for USMLE
11. Optional Benefits: In addition to these benefits, residents
may participate in tax-sheltered annuities, additional life
insurance and disability coverage, by payroll deductions.
12. Orientation Program including ACLS certification.
13. Call Room Facilities during clinical rotations requiring
Living quarters (other than call rooms), and laundry are not
provided. Money is provided on your badge during certain rotations